Promotion Terms & Conditions
- 1. Free Shipping on all Orders offer expires 5/26/2016 at 11:59 PM ET. Valid only at NFLShop.com for qualifying product orders for in-stock merchandise. Not valid for gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling, or other services.
- 2. Not valid on previous purchases.
- 3. All purchases are subject to the NFLShop.com terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time. NFLShop.com also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to discount codes at any time. Void where prohibited.
- 4. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
This item ships within one business day.
- Material: 91% Nylon/9% Spandex - Body; 88% Nylon/12% Spandex - Mesh
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Stitched tackle twill name and numbers
- Tagless collar
- Zone stretch fabric for enhanced movement
- Authentic on-field jersey of the pros
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys are constructed of heavier-weight materials for on-field durability, and they do not fit or feel like a T-shirt.
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys have an athletic cut that fits snug in the chest and shoulders.
- Laser-cut satin twill woven jock tag
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Design
- Shows Off Team Pride
- Non- Flexible Twill Nos
- Poor Fit
- Around Town
- Watching The Game on TV
Comments about Nike Arian Foster Houston Texans Elite Jersey - Navy Blue:
I recieved this jersey for a recent holiday.
With that being said,
I have to say, im a little disappointed. Based on what Nike has done making college jerseys awesome, they dropped the ball a little on this one. For starters, this jersey has an odd fit. I used to wear an Adult M in the previous jerseys, yet it hardly fits in this one! I put it on and thought "woah, i look skinny". Also the "Flexible Tackle Twill Numbers" are NOT flexible. They stay in their place and are very stiff. Also, the neck is hard to get in the head hole. The sleeves are also incredibly long, as if they expect you pads. If you are thinking about buying one, buy it in the SMALLEST size you wear. take my word for it, when you order it big, it looks very awkward. Great jersey outside those problems though. Would buy again.
- Feels too large