This item ships within two business days.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Fit: Athletic-cut jersey that fits snug in the bust, shoulders and arms. Jersey does not fit or feel like a T-shirt.
- Fit: We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear for a looser fit. For a more generous fit or if you plan on layering underneath the jersey, we recommend ordering two sizes larger.
- Flywire strengthened collar resists stretching
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Screen print team accents
- Stitched tackle twill name and numbers
- Tagless collar
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Look
- Durable Materials
- Quality Construction
- Shows Off Team Pride
- Stylish Design
- Around Town
- At The Game
This is the second Women's Minnesota Vikings Nike Purple Limited jersey I've purchased since the 2013 redesign. If you're comparing the Nike "Game" and "Limited" versions, the tackle twill numbers/lettering look much better than the printed numbers/lettering, and the flywire-strengthened collar makes a world of difference...especially for the Small and Medium sizes.
Note: 2015 is the final year of Harrison Smith's four-year contract; he will become an unrestricted free agent in 2016.
- Feels true to size
- As expected