Promotion Terms & Conditions
- 1. Free Shipping on all Orders Over $50 offer expires 6/2/2016 at 11:59 PM ET. Valid only at NFLShop.com for qualifying product orders for in-stock merchandise. Not valid for gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling, or other services.
- 2. Not valid on previous purchases.
- 3. All purchases are subject to the NFLShop.com terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time. NFLShop.com also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to discount codes at any time. Void where prohibited.
- 4. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
THIS IS A MANUFACTURER SHIPPED ITEM. THIS ITEM SHIPS WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS.
- Material: 91% Nylon/9% Spandex - Body; 88% Nylon/12% Spandex - Mesh
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Stitched tackle twill name and numbers
- Tagless collar
- Zone stretch fabric for enhanced movement
- Laser-cut satin twill woven jock tag
- Authentic on-field jersey of the pros
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys are constructed of heavier-weight materials for on-field durability, and they do not fit or feel like a T-shirt.
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys have an athletic cut that fits snug in the chest and shoulders.
- Flywire strengthened collar resists stretching
- Machine wash
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded after order has been placed
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Look
- Durable Materials
- Quality Construction
- Shows Off Team Pride
- Stylish Design
- Not Functional
- Around Town
- At The Game
- Watching The Game On Tv
Comments about Nike San Francisco 49ers Customized Elite Jersey - White:
I'm gunna start off by saying I gave it 3 star not because of the price and I am not going to be one of those people that will complain about the price because I know how expensive authentic jerseys are (I work for the San Francisco Giants and I also own quite a few), the price is never a problem because people don't realize that when it comes to authentic merchandise you are paying for something that is the same quality as what the players have. But as for this jersey it looks sick but when you first put it on it feels a little stiff, which I'm hoping that will be something that will fix its self over time, and it fits great except the main problem is the armpits are way too tight, it makes it hard to raise your arms. I had a replica jersey that had the same problem but I got it autographed which lead me to buy this one. Nike always makes their product too tight is some way which is why I'm disappointed the NFL didn't keep Reebok contract. Over all I love the jersey but Nike needs to fix the armpit area and not make it so tight.
- Feels half size too big
- As expected