Promotion Terms & Conditions
- 1. Free Shipping on All Orders expires 6/29/2016 at 11:59 PM PT. Valid only at NFLShop.com for qualifying product orders for in-stock merchandise. Not valid for gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling, or other services.
- 2. Not valid on previous purchases.
- 3. All purchases are subject to the NFLShop.com terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time. NFLShop.com also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to discount codes at any time. Void where prohibited.
- 4. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
THIS IS A MANUFACTURER DIRECT ITEM. THIS ITEM SHIPS ON OR BEFORE Monday, July 18 th
- Material: 91% Nylon/9% Spandex - Body; 88% Nylon/12% Spandex - Mesh
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Stitched tackle twill name and numbers
- Tagless collar
- Zone stretch fabric for enhanced movement
- Laser-cut satin twill woven jock tag
- Authentic on-field jersey of the pros
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys are constructed of heavier-weight materials for on-field durability, and they do not fit or feel like a T-shirt.
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys have an athletic cut that fits snug in the chest and shoulders.
- Flywire strengthened collar resists stretching
- Machine wash
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded after order has been placed
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Look
- Durable Materials
- Light Weight
- Quality Construction
- Shows Off Team Pride
- Stylish Design
- Could Be Sewn Crooked
- Around Town
- At The Game
- Watching The Game On Tv
Comments about Nike New York Giants Customized Elite Jersey - White:
I wear the jersey everywhere,from at the park with my kids too out watching the game with friends.Its very stylish as well so I can wear it while shopping at the mall with my wife and even on family gatherings.Looks and feels so authentic that it actually stands out so that somewhat justifies the price.The only problem I have with the Elite jerseys (other than Nike raising the price by $100 since Reebok had the contract) is that they sometimes arrive with either the numbers being sewn it crooked or the letters in the name being sewn in crooked.Once or twice even both but all in all I have about 10 so the pros naturally must out weigh the cons and Nflshop sent me corrected ones immediately
- Feels half size too small
- As expected