Promotion Terms & Conditions
- To participate, use code SPRING50 at checkout with at least $50 of qualifying merchandise in your cart.
- Orders must be completed by April 30th, 2014 at 11:59PM to qualify
- Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.
- Free Shipping Over $50 Promotion only valid on orders shipped to the contiguous U.S.
- Offer is not applicable to orders placed through Group Sales.
- Offer is not applicable to gift certificates or gift cards.
- This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
Len Dawson put himself on the map as an NFL all-star when he led the Kansas City Chiefs to three American Football League Championships and a victory in the final AFL-NFL World Championship Game, for which he won the game’s MVP award. After an impressive recovery from a potentially career-ending knee injury, Dawson came back to cap his 1969 season with MVP accolades in Super Bowl IV and Pro Bowl honors following the 1971 NFL season before being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1987. Give a nod to the greats of Pro Football when you commemorate Dawson’s memorable playing career with the Kansas City Chiefs in this Hall Of Fame tee. It features arched “Pro Football” lettering over Dawson’s name and the year he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame with his retired player number at the top right chest.
- 100% Cotton fabric
- Lightweight ribbed jersey T-shirt
- Distressed screen print graphics
- Rib-knit collar
- Tagless collar
- Officially licensed Pro Football Hall of Fame product
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.