Promotion Terms & Conditions
- To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart with your promo code SEPT14 and free shipping (domestic) will automatically be applied to your order. Note that this offer is only valid for orders shipped within the contiguous U.S.
- Orders must be completed by September 23rd, 2014 11:59 PM to qualify.
- Offer is not applicable to orders placed through Group Sales.
- Offer is not applicable to gift certificates or gift cards.
- Offer only applies to Ground Shipping.
- This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
Football season is about one thing and one thing only: your Bears. Cold weather is simply another obstacle standing in the way of you and a perfect day of watching the Bears dominate the competition. Fend off the chill with plenty of retro Bears style in this Mitchell & Ness Grid Iron shirt! Designed with old-school detailing like contrast color elbow sleeves and a faded throwback logo printed on the front, this shirt proves you’re a Chicago die-hard despite the weather. It’s comfortable too — whether you wear it while watching the game from home or use it as base layer for your cold weather game day gear, this shirt’s just the thing for keeping you focused on the gridiron action.
- 100% Cotton fabric
- Applique team logo
- Distressed details for a worn look
- Flat lock stitch
- Lightweight ribbed T-shirt
- Officially licensed NFL product
- Reinforced taped collar seam
- Rib-knit collar & cuffs
- Screen print stripes
- Sewn-in tag
- Side slits at hem
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.