Explore Features of the Nike NFL Jersey
In 2012, Nike became the NFL's new uniform supplier after previously sporting uniforms by Reebok. The last time Nike made NFL jerseys was back in the 1990s. Most teams have adopted the new NFL Elite 51 uniform featuring a stronger, lighter fabric for increased performance. For the fans, NFLShop.com offers three tiers of the new Nike NFL jersey: Elite, Limited, and Game jersey. This NFL Nike jersey buying guide will help you decide which jersey is perfect for you.
NFL Elite Jersey
The new Nike NFL Elite jersey is based off the NFL Elite 51 uniforms adopted by most teams and is closest to what the players wear on the field.
- Flywire strength to resist stretching around the neck
- Zoned stretched fabric
- Flexible twill numbers
- Strategic ventilation over body's heat zones
- Advanced, water repelling fabric
- No-tag neck label
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys are constructed of performance materials for on-field durability
- Fit: Nike Elite Jerseys have an athletic cut that fits snug in the chest and the shoulders
- Fit: Jersey sizing can vary by manufacturer. Please consult the size chart before ordering this item
*Four teams opted out of the Flywire collar (Cowboys, Patriots, Texans and Steelers). 5 teams opted out of the Elite 51 transformation altogether and kept their original design (Raiders, Packers, Eagles, Falcons, and Panthers).
Shop NFL Elite jerseys.
NFL Limited Jersey
The Nike NFL Limited jersey has a quality that sits in between the Elite and Game jerseys.
- Flywire strength
- Twill numbers
- Strategic ventilation over heat zones
- No-tag neck label
- Tailored fit designed for movement
Buy your Nike NFL Limited jersey.
NFL Game Jersey
The Nike NFL Game jersey is lightweight, strong, and comfortable for the casual fan to wear anywhere.
- Tailored fit for movement
- No-tag neck label for comfort
- Silicon print numbers for lighter, softer feel
- Lasting premium comfort
Buy your Nike NFL Game jersey.
Stay connected for exclusive updates and new product alerts!