Please review the below information concerning FanCash:
How is FanCash Earned?
- FanCash is earned on the purchase amount after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is applied. FanCash will be automatically credited to your account after every eligible purchase. It's our way of saying thanks for being part of our team.
How do I activate my account?
Your account must be activated to redeem your FanCash by adding a password. Follow these steps:
- Open the email that will be sent immediately after your purchase
- Click on the link to Add a Password to your account
- Add a password
- Click Register
Or, you can create an account here to start shopping and earning FanCash today.
Where can I use FanCash?
FanCash can be earned and/or redeemed between any partner site. Use the same email address to log in on each site in order to see your balance and use your FanCash. See list of applicable sites above.
How do I use FanCash?
When you are ready to check out, log in with your username and password. Your FanCash will be deducted from your subtotal during checkout. FanCash cannot be used for shipping expenses or sales taxes. Remember, you can only use FanCash when you're logged in!
Does FanCash Expire?
FanCash expires at 11:59 PM EST 12/31 of the year in which it was earned, unless otherwise specified at the time of earning.
FanCash & Returned Merchandise
FanCash is not applicable to previous orders or returns. If you return merchandise for which you earned FanCash, that FanCash will be deducted from your balance.
FanCash Rewards Terms & Conditions
- FanCash Rewards members will receive emails regarding their FanCash balances, program change notifications, special promotions, and new product information.
- There is no purchase necessary to become a member, and there is no membership fee.
- All merchandise (including sale and promotional items) is eligible for earning and redeeming FanCash unless otherwise specified.
- FanCash has no cash value. FanCash is not transferable to anyone else and may only be used by you with your account.
- FanCash Rewards and the benefits associated with it are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion.
I received an email telling me I have FanCash, but I’m opted out of marketing emails. Why did I get this?
- Because the email contained important information about your account, and not marketing messages, it was sent to all customers.